Saturday, June 20, 2020

For Some, Any Form of Segue Works on Father's Day





Tomorrow is the day in the United States that we celebrate Father's Day.

I saw a post this morning on 'The Mighty' regarding the pain adults who were sexually abused by their fathers experience each year when Father's Day rolls around.

I was triggered to recall my birth to 18 years of very similar abuse experiences, followed by a 'trail of tears' of another 40 years of dysfunction, abuse, drug addiction, burying 2 children and a final discombobulation of the Rubik's Cube of my mind.

Fortunately, rather than ending my Life, I was gifted with a spiritual message in 2010 to transform all ills into a positive force that is now known as the Hope 4 U Message. Yet, the past 7 decades of enduring the publicizing of Father's Day has been no 'holiday', nor do I ever expect it to be in the mortal sense.

Although we can learn to forgive, assist with care, become advocates, counselors, etc. and spend the remainder of our lives encouraging others to metamorphosize the pain into an energy to appropriate positive change ... the 'h' in this particular holiday will always represent horror to me.

Therefore, I rather focus on my belief, in a Supreme Power, that we were created through brilliance and regardless of the negative experiences of mortal man that may urge us to follow, I am to live within that Brilliance and focus on the 'h' of the belief that there is Hope 4 U because there is Hope for all of us. 

Jehovah, please, bless all to reside within that Peace and celebrate their choice of Heavenly Father every tomorrow.

MdC

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for where to buy hemp oil in Australia? Visit Ricks Hemp Oil store to choose from a premium organic range of hemp seed oil products today!
    Hemp Oil Cairns
    Hemp Oil Toowoomba
    Hemp Oil Darwin

    ReplyDelete